Thursday, March 22, 2007

Must be nice

Robin and Heather, just back from Hawaii .. Sean is off for a week in Mexico .. Matt's in Vietnam for 8 days ... me .. just enjoying work in beautiful Dongguan .. kind of like being in the UK without the cold and rain .. can't see the sky, but you live in hope that one day you might see the mythical yellow orb.

Robbie, glad you liked the movie review .. I watched 4 more DVD's this weekend .. so bad I could not watch them to the end .... Dave and I will go this weekend and try to get "300"
Bye the bye the Pu-er tea cake I sent home is a gift from Mrs Yang.
The 3 cakes of Pu-er I got on my last trip have doubled in value .. now selling for 400RMB
She offered to buy back for 300RMB ...

Planning a trip to the near by town of Cha Shan 茶 山 (Tea Mountain) and they say what's in a name.
In January I visited a supplier there and found the name fits ... pictures next week. also will get some pics of bowling ally.

1 comment:

suelynn said...

are you in the tea businees? deduced from your entries.

p/s: i will enjoy my trip since i sorta 'know' my way around thanx to you! i'm grateful =)