Sunday, November 25, 2007

Existing -- (Update)

The past umpteen days have been lived through the eyes of Dali (Salvador).
This surrealistic existence, hopefully, has a glimmer of reality scheduled: Tuesday at 8:00pm.


In a blink of an eye... Dali re-paints the landscape .. might be Wednesday ... such is life in Hi-Tech China .. now on my 4th. flight re-schedule plus much logistic tap dancing.

Deep memories, thanks to the uncompromising, Scottish school system.
Poetry by Rote Learning, backed up by; corporal punishment, to those of short memory

Reflecting .. Robert Louis Stevenson's "The Vagabond"
Give to me the life I love,
Let the lave go by me,
Give the jolly heaven above
And the byway nigh me.
Bed in the bush with stars to see,
Bread I dip in the river -
There's the life for a man like me,
There's the life for ever.

Normal posting coming soon ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dali also being, of course, the town in Yunnan that's home to Xiaguan factory. But you know that already.

小 約翰 said...

大 理 Da Li, popular tourist destination.