Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beaune La Rolande, late Tue. afternoon

Beaune la Rolande, a modest town, one church, 4 Bars, 3 bakeries, 2 hairdressers and a few other shops. All in all a friendly place with an easy-go-lucky attitude (as in most small towns, in this region.)
Our factory is located about 2km from the center .. probably one reason I don't spent that much time here .. pity as its a nice place. A lazy afternoon discussing all maters of great importance ..

My friend, Michel during the Briare Half-Marathon, his time: "Last Sunday, I did it in 1H35’24s. I arrived 8th in my age category."....
. and 62nd/227 for the whole categories.
I am quite happy, it is on my schedule, I wanted to be at 1h35’ +/-1’.
Maybe, this is because of your excellent Chinese tea from last Friday!!"

No comments: