Friday, August 17, 2007

Taipei - Kunshan - Da Lang .. stuff to send home

I acquired too much stuff to hand carry back, and I'm less than half way through my trip.
So Fed-Ex here I come ... some of the stuff:
A Small tea pot and matching cup .. Innocent start .. Note: they are sitting on a new serving tray siting on a new tea table .....
Some well crafted tools in a carry case, always a good idea.A nice collection of Taiwan High Mountain Oolong teas ...
This source is new to me .. 101 plantation ??
I suspect a retailer capitalizing on Taipei 101, The tea is accompanied by a letter, in Chinese, so I'll need help to translate.
What's in the big Bag ????
Three items ? maybe more to this...
My fabulous new pot from: Tao Fun Yingko town, Taipei county.
The pot sits on top of a pouring jug, tea passes out the bottom of the pot. (image from their site)
What's in the Red Bag ???
Its a travel Gong Fu Cha set .. the workmanship is unreal .. a true joy ..

I can see this in Hawaii at Christmas ....

Made by: Bamboola Taiwan http://www.bamboola.com.tw/
(Set of images from their site.)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Or maybe sooner??? It is lovely! Is it comming home with you or on it's way via fed ex???