Friday, July 05, 2013

Typical Timeline for Journey to China

My preference is a Midnight departure from LAX .. scheduled 5:00 AM – 6:00 AM arrival at Hong Kong International.  Flight time varies but generally is about 14 hrs. give or take a half hour.  Getting into China; there are many options.  On this trip I elected the Airport to SheKou ferry direct.  My first day in China regardless of transport method and actual city of arrival .. my schedules looks much the same.China travel TL The first ferry departs HK airport at 9:00 AM .. so we have a few hours to kill.  Once in Shekou (region of ShenZhen)  unpacked arranged stuff .. usual tasks after traveling.  We had two business meetings arranged in the afternoon, both in the same area but a 2 hour drive. Matt, Ajing and I had lunch before we set-off. 

We met up with our key suppliers / partners and enjoyed an evening meal before heading home, so I end up with 48 hours of elapsed time from breakfast in So. Cal to the Land of Nod.

No comments: