Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tea on the Road - First Class

Last couple of weeks have been filled with travels ... Robbie has made three trips to Catalina, she now has a "Frequent Traveller Card" for the Express ferry and has made friends with the Dive Boat Captains and crews in Avalon.
I've bounced back and forth between: Irvine - San Jose and Denver.
Next week I'm off for a month on the road. Three weeks in France, a week in Boston.
This fantastic Travel Tea Kit is a road warriors best friend
Designed and Manufactured in Taiwan by: Bamboola Taiwan; http://www.bamboola.com.tw/
Model Number: TP-H01 (Red) Serial # 1531
All you need, sans hot H2O, in a well crafted and pleasing set.







5 comments:

Kolko said...

Hi,

Can you tell me how can I buy this kind of tea set from Hungary?
I tried to reach the producer but I could not find any english details about the products.
Thanks,
kolos

小 約翰 said...

Hi Kolos, unfortunately it is very difficult to deal directly with small companies in Taiwan. The sell through the “High End” Tea Shops or Large Dept stores with a specialty (tea) department. (Mostly in Taipei / Taipei County) I’ll check with some of friends in Taipei and see if one of the larger shops sell internationally.. Again this is a long shot as this is not the norm in Taiwan. I’ll be in France for the next 3 weeks so it will take a few days to check this out. Regards; john

Kolko said...

Dear Jhon,

Thanks in advance! I am not hurry about it. I can wait till you check it.

Have a great tea-time,
Kolos

Kolko said...

Dear John,

Just checking in if you have something about this tea set for a european tea drinker!

Best whishes,
Kolos

小 約翰 said...

Kolos, sorry I have been on the road .. now in France, so i am a euro tea drinker at this moment. I will check with my Taiwan fried next week when I get home. john