Sunday, January 06, 2008

China Postings -- Playing Catch Up

Belated postings ..
As I have uncensored Internet access in Taipei .. I can play Catch-Up.
Couple of new cake/brick of Pu-erh ..I forget the details .. both in the 180-240 RMB range.
Samples tasted promising.
This one will be my daily tea..
Christmas present from Betty ... Xie Xie Ni Betty ...
Five Gold medals .. The Five Olympic Mascots ...
Stopping in Tang Xia for lunch I spot this very impressive store specializing in: Yi Xing / Zi Sha "Purple Sand" products.
Understanding that the average tea shop is a 1/3 to 1/4 this size .. I am full of anticipation.
Inside .. very clean .. well organized .. attentive staff .. stock; nothing out of the ordinary. BUT !!! VERY HIGH Prices !!! I've seen stuff in Taiwan less expensive . This way out of scale for Mainland China. Note: a lot of Hong Kongers and Taiwanese stay/run factories in this area.

Happy New Year .. China Mobile

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hi, well just finished reading all of the comments. So now I really feel up to date. Have a good day and flight and drive and finally sleep. Love Robbie

小 約翰 said...

Should arrive Dongguan 11:30-Midnight .. talk later