Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cha Ji (茶几) -- Tea Tray

Back on May 22nd. I received a personal note from a reader(s) that have a Tea Tray similar to one that I have ...I very much enjoyed their description of the tray.

My tray:ttbp

Extract: from their note, describing the tray ...... enjoy
"The tray arrived safely today and we are so pleased with it. .....
I loved that tray design from the moment I first saw it, and it's even better in person. It seems to have a kind of Japanese elegance to it that Chinese trays don't usually have. Its low profile is so pleasing to the eye.Understated elegance and grace combine to make a perfectly balanced design. The little dabs of green paint in the bamboo are so tasteful against the softness of the black. ... I believe that living with beautiful objects enhances one's life, and finding just the right stuff is great when it happens."

No comments: