Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Too Much Stuff ???

Last minute changes add a certain amount of spice to ones life on the road.    A change, long in the planning, only came to light as of yesterday. Now I will return to So. Cal ahead of schedule and attend to a few things in person.
My corner of: So.Cal
Good timing in a way, as I need a new travel authorization document issued by HRH diplomatic corps in DC. DSC03451
 It only took 18 months to fill my current passport!!!
My corner of: So China
So all that said here is my latest collection of "bits and bobs" Yes THREE cases full of Tea stuff.     Not to worry  only two are coming back home. One stays in hotel.  As you can see one of my purchases is a tad longer than a 32" case ..
DSC03635 No problem;  I "engineered" a fit .. the old adage: "If it doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer." I finally picked up a beautiful; Black Granite Table. Ok! so that just one case, "What's in the other?"  "Surprise."DSC03631

No comments: