Thursday, January 03, 2008

If it’s Friday, it’s Taipei !

Just as in Monopoly; I drew the “GO TO JAIL” do NOT pass GO, do NOT collect 200RMB, card.
The consolation is that my Jail will be Taipei.
With luck I should be back in China Jan 8th.

This is a “Problem solving/resolution implementation” trip.
Some days I feel like the man in circus parade, walking behind the Elephants with a broom and shovel.
(a lot of Elephants)

Sitting in Cathay first class lounge at Hong Kong International. .. it's not all bad.
I arrive Taipei 15:15 .. get to the plant around 17:30.

One of these days I'll get around to catching up on Tea Blogging.
Wholesale Pu-Erh:
Quick FYI .. about 20min from my place in Dongguan ... they are building a New Wholesale-distribution Center dedicated to ... Pu-Erh about 75-80 stores .. Its insane this place is only 30 min form Wan Jiang with 400+ such dealers (more details and pictures when I get back)

No comments: