Tuesday, January 29, 2008

COLD in China

No question, it is VERY, VERY cold in Southern China .. must be global warming!!!!
That's a tuff sell if you are living through this as CNY approaches, Millions of people on the move, NOT.
500,000+ stuck in the Guangzhou train station.
"Passengers wait for delayed trains at the Guangzhou Railway Station in Guangzhou, in south China's Guangdong province Monday, Jan. 28, 2008. Over 500,000 passengers have been stranded in Guangzhou after heavy snow in provinces to the north created havoc with transport networks"
How cold is it ... Ture story ...
I met with a sales engineer today (in Dongguan), he is from Wisconsin, quote " It's really cold here" I rest my case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're Scottish, you can deal with it. :)

Here's hoping the other half-a-million souls out there can...


Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Robin said...

Well I guess I will quit complaining about 58'F. All of a sudden it dosen't seem half bad.
Can't wait till Sunday, I agree BICTL is very fitting. Have a good rest of the day
Love ya Robbie