Sunday, October 28, 2007

三個朋友 San ge Peng You --- 3 friends

Sunday: the 3 amigos/stooges head out in search of adventure:Dong ChengNan Cheng. ?
Either way, its Tai Basil for lunch, on to who knows where, one thing for sure, tea will find a way into our day.  Wan Jian, revisited .. no.. not a casual place to wander aimlessly.
Cha Shan? .. Dave’s never been there .. in the end its Dong Cheng.
Dave has a “Honey Do" shopping list.
We do end up spending 3 hrs with 5 girls in the tea shop.
Mrs. Yang had two friends visiting. Interesting conversations, one is in home renovation, the other, a travel agent (inside China), both live in Dongguan.
I buy the last, in stock cakes of 13 yr old Shupu (my every day tea). Mrs. Yang will try to find more, or a suitable replacement. I bought my first cake 3+ yeas ago, 160 RMB, now sells for 350... I got the last two for: 200 RMB each. (old friend/good customer)

No comments: