Friday, August 17, 2007

Song Shan Lake .. "Cha Ting" found

A very warm, humid morning around the lake .. back in; mid May, I posted some pics on the developing hard-scape .. progress is being made .. I have my spot for Gong Fu Cha marked out. Now I need a portable heat source and kettle .. Oh more stuff to acquire...
A "Stop", 停 (ting) the same word as: "To Stop" is used to describe a small building/place to stop.
Here in the middle of the partially completed walkway is my "Ting". I hope to brew some tea here soon .. might just have to set up and brew some for the workers. They all speak their home dialect .. lets see if tea can help the 外人 wei ren (foreigner) bridge the gap.
The bridge is looking good as the Ladies work on plantings

My favorite work boat is still in service.

No comments: