Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"Tea for two" "茶為二"

Wednesday 星期三 .. What a beautiful morning, cool clear air with bright sun.
Robin and I started our morning with two delightful brews of Pu-erh and I had a smooth, aromatic Tieguanyin. I used Robin’s favorite Yixing pot to brew the Pu-erh and a small Gai-wan for the Tieguanyin.
Today we have 4 visitors from China in the office. This provides a greater opportunity to build relationships around the tea table. My US office, seldom used, is more tea shop than office.
We start the morning with Pu-erh and a time tried and proven Formosa A-li Shan Oolong.
I enjoy using a large Gai-wan to brew Pu-erh and have a range of well used Yixing pots for the various teas on the menu.
Part of the fun is the wonderment on the faces of our Chinese visitors at seeing Gung Fu Cha set up in an “American office” .  DSC00258
DSC00260

DSC00154

No comments: